Terms and Conditions
PAYMENT, CONFIRMATION & JOINING INSTRUCTIONS
- Full payment of the delegate fees, and membership fees if applicable, must be made at the time of booking. Accommodation fees are paid directly to the hotel upon departure.
- The Club does not charge VAT, but the hotel accommodation charge is inclusive of 20% VAT.
- Delegates will receive confirmation of their booking, registration and location details within ten working days of receipt of the booking. The Club cannot be held responsible for non-arrival of this information. If you have not received it within 7 days of the course/conference, please call us on 07966 032079.
DELEGATE CANCELLATIONS AND SUBSTITUTIONS
- All cancellations must be made in writing or by email.
- You may cancel your booking within 7 days of placing your order and receive a full refund of all monies paid, unless your booking was made less than 2 weeks prior to the event, where the full fee will be retained. See below for terms and conditions relating to cancellation of accommodation.
- Cancellations between 7 days of order placement and 2 weeks prior to the event will receive a full refund less a 10% administration fee. See below for terms and conditions relating to cancellation of accommodation.
- If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to the event, or do not attend on the day, the full fee will be retained. See below for terms and conditions relating to cancellation of accommodation.
- Any delegate substitutions may only be made with the Club’s agreement and in writing or by email.
- All accommodation cancellations must be made in writing or by email.
- Accommodation cancellations will not incur any charges EXCEPT where cancellations are made within 2 weeks of the event. In this case the FULL cost of the accommodation must be met.
CONFERENCE CHANGES OR CANCELLATION
- Programme details are correct at the time of going to press. The Club reserves the right to make changes to the programme where necessary.
- The Club reserves the right to change the conference dates or venue without liability. The Club will endeavour to provide as much notice as possible of any such change. If you are unable to attend the revised date/venue, the Club will refund the fee.
- The Club reserves the right to cancel conferences before the start date. Regrettably, if the Club does have to cancel an event, it cannot refund any expenses incurred, e.g. travel tickets or accommodation costs. It will, of course, refund your fee.
- Information submitted in the booking form will be stored securely and processed electronically by the Club for the purposes of delivering services, supplying information and to enable statistical analysis.
- All delegates name and address details will be added to the delegate list that will be circulated to conference delegates and exhibitors unless a specific request is received up until 2 weeks before the event for these details not to be circulated.
- Residential delegates name and address details will be passed to the Hotel booked to provide accommodation for the delegate during the conference.
- Members name and address details will be passed to Shepherd Publishing for distribution of the Cattle Breeder magazine containing the BCBC Newsletter.
- Speaker and sponsor details may be passed to the BCBC Public Relations representative for PR purposes to enable them to gather information which can be used within the newsletter, website, social media and general press media.
- Other than the above, information provided on the delegate form will not be supplied to any other third parties.
- There may be a photographer at the event and photographs of delegates may be used on future marketing materials. If you do not want your photograph to be taken or used in this way please notify the secretary on the registration desk.
- If you wish to speak to someone about booking, cancelling, or substituting please contact Club Secretary Heidi Bradbury at firstname.lastname@example.org